Submission Closed. Thank You.
When you submit to present in ACCAS 2020, you prepare your paper, 2 pages max. Your paper is peer-reviewed. Please follow the instruction in this page.
- Language: English
- Proceedings format: Use IEEE conference format and instruction found here.
- Proceedings: Use A4 size. Maximum 6 MB, 2 pages.
- The proceedings will be distributed via network (proceedings is not printed).
- Submit as a PDF file.
- Submission deadline : Oct. 15, 2020 (CLOSED)
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
ACCAS is a mixture of medical, engineering and scientific research with industrial promotion. Therefore, ACCAS respects Conflict of Interest (COI) issues. All papers and presentation are asked to disclose possible COI. We will inform you the criteria and statement of COI.
Respect of Ethics
ACCAS is also aware of ethics concerns regarding clinical and related research. We will inform you the preferable expression you state in your paper.
Paper Submission : CLOSED
1. Please download “ACCASSubmission_Form.xlsx” from here.
2. Fill in the “ACCASSubmission_Form.xlsx”
3. Send the “ACCASSubmission_Form.xlsx” and “your paper in
PDF format” to office[at]accas2020.org