|Sep. 30||Call for paper closed|
|Oct. 25||Acceptance notification|
The Asian Conference on Computer Aided Surgery (ACCAS) series provides a forum for academic researchers, clinical scientists, surgeons, and industrial partners to exchange new ideas, techniques, and the latest developments in the field.
The ACCAS is also interested in promoting collaboration among people from different disciplines and different countries in Asia and the world.
Submissions of original works are encouraged within the broad areas of interest of CAI and specifically in following themes.
- Surgical Robotics and Instrumentation
- Medical Imaging
- Surgical Navigation
- Surgical Simulation and Education
- Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Computer Assisted Surgery
- Image Guided Surgery
- Image and Model Guided Therapy
- Digital Operating Room
- Image Processing and Visualization
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Regulatory Science for CAS
- Personalized Medicine
- Telemedicine and e-Health
- AI for CAS
Go to paper submission.